our new chess playing web site! Why join our community of
chess players when there are so many other
sites where you can play chess?
This is a free email, turn based, correspondence chess site
with no subscription fees! Email Chess is similar to correspondence
chess. The only difference is that your opponent's moves arrive
via email. There is no additional software to download and
registration is free. Here is what you get. Enjoy!
- Graphical user interface. Just click to
highlight the piece you want to move, then click the square
to move to.
- Move history is displayed either in Algebraic
Notation, or in a verbose style.
- You can select from different board size
and piece sets to customize the look of your game.
- Persistent Games. Games are stored between
check, pawn promotion, castling and en-passant.
- "Offer draw" and "Resign" options.
- You can Chat with your opponent.
- Multilanguage support in (English, German,
French, Portuguese and Spanish).
- Users are Rated based on victories and
- Ranking of players based on their rating.
- User Statistics with History of games and
Graphic visualization of rating evolution.
- Players can choose to join a team with
- Draw Verification (Stalemate only).
- You can see who is online.
- You can choose to play rated or non-rated
- With the analyze feature you can navigate
in the history and see all the moves from the beginning.
- Text File export compatible with PGN.