"I do think that his mania for the media is exaggerated," said Reid. "Everyone jokes about it, but he has a very interesting view as to what you do and how it will be seen in the eyes of the public ... like a chess player thinking many moves ahead."
Thursday, January 12, 2006
- California's Central Coast a Hotbed for Chess
- New Chess History Site!
- CHESS-PLAYING TO-DAY (PART II)
- CHESS-PLAYING TO-DAY (PART I)
- The Fischer King
- Bobby Fischer is a Ferocious Winner
- The Chess of Bobby Fischer
- The Mind of Bobby Fischer
- Former chess champion Bobby Fischer appeals deportation order again in Japan
Rhode Island Chess Clubs
CENTRAL FALLS. CALCUTT MIDDLE SCHOOL. Scholastic. Contact: C/O FRANK DELBONIS.
CRANSTON. CRANSTON LEAG FOR CRANS FUTR. Scholastic. Contact: C/O D SWANSON.
EAST PROVIDENCE. GORDON SCHOOL CHESS CLUB. Scholastic. Contact: C/O BLINN DORSEY.
NORTH KINGSTOWN. NORTH KINGSTOWN FREE LIBRARY. Contact: C/O SUSAN AYLWARD.
PROVIDENCE. MT HOPE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOC. THURSD